Location : Hong Kong
Post Date : 03 February 2017
A renowned financial institution is seeking high caliber candidate to join them as System Manager
- Manage IT Infrastructure including data centre, server farms and other IT resources.
- Manage the IT system healthiness, network performance, capacity planning and security control.
- Liaise with external vendor and client for the delivery of technical solutions
- Handle system ad hoc tasks when required.
- Conduct systems review, assessment, security measure and audit
- Degree holders or above in Computer Science related disciplines
- A minimum of 6 years relevant experience in sizable company with at least 2 years at managerial level in IT Infrastructure management
- Experience in Linux & Microsoft platforms, database servers (MySQL, MS SQL Server), Storage Systems (NAS, SAN) & inter-networking (switch & firewall)
- Knowledge in banking and finance industry is a plus
- Strong problem solving & planning, communication and interpersonal skills
- Good command of written & spoken English
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road,