Technical Business Analyst (Microstrategy) FSI, contract
Location : Hong Kong
Post Date : 02 August 2017
Our client is one of the top tier financial institution, they are looking for a Technical Business Analyst to join their regional Project team
As a Business Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Taking ownership and work on various projects.
- Programming / configuration of Microstrategy report
- Working on local business solution, coordinate with vendors.
- Gathering user requirements and prepare function and technical specifications
- Design and configure performance and risk reports
- Ensuring deliverables comply with policies, standards and methodologies.
- Bachelor Degree holder of Computer Science or Information Technology
- At least 5 years of solid experience in business analysis and project management
- Excellent communication skill in English and Cantonese
- Good business understanding of insurance products
- Immediately available or in a short notice
This is an excellent opportunity to work in an in-demand area to gain project-based experience in a large, well established enterprise. The client has a large, stable and reputable presence in Hong Kong and around the globe. With so many new initiatives and projects, the company is looking to add an experienced Business Analyt to their exciting team. The successful candidate will get the opportunity to work in a mature and market-leading company, working in a large enterprise environment to analyse and understand the business.
The successful candidate can gain experience and knowledge among like-minded, sharp and highly motivated Project and IT teams. There is a competitive package and huge opportunity for further career development.
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road,