Treasury Administrator (Bank) - Fluent Mandarin $15-18k
$15000 - 18000 / month
August 2, 2018
Finance and accounting
Our client is a reputable bank from mainland China urgently looking for a dynamic candidate to join the finance team in a 6-month contract with a strong view to permanency. The right candidate will start immediately.
- Ensuring payments of financial instruments occur in accordance with Treasury procedure and in a timely manner, following steps required for onshore and offshore platform,
- maintain monthly record for all the payments and report status to manager every week.
- Liaise with banks in mainland China and offshore effectively
- Complete bank account opening forms accurately and in a timely manner
- Co-ordinate the collation of required ancillary information to open bank accounts with Dublin office and company secretarial, including KYC information, CDD information and ensuring necessary certifications are obtained
- Travel to mainland China on a regular basis and at short notice, to open bank accounts and/or perform administrative tasks such as obtaining company chops for payments and payment approvals from CDBL (Shenzhen)
- Update and change entities information at bank, such as updating authorized signatures, legal representative, entity name and ownership structure
- Compile a complete list of after loan enquires from various banks, and submit required documents in a timely manner
- Assist with other ad-hoc administrative tasks
- Degree holder
- Self-motivated and highly organized
- Understanding of CBRC and SAFE regulations effecting USD payments
- 1-year relevant experience
- Fluent in Mandarin, able to write effectively in simplified Chinese
- Fluent in English, spoken and written
- Experience in dealing with Mainland China Bank
- Fresh Grad with relevant intern experience would be considered
- Immediately Available or under short notice
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.