Treasury Manager - up to 650k!
$50000 / month
Central and Western District
14 January 2019
Finance and accounting
My client is a US listed company. As they have just completed the acquisitions successfully, they are looking for a Treasury Manager.
- Responsible for the efficiency and liquidity of cash, monitor and control the operations of all liquidity management which include, but are not limited to daily transactions, cash plan, and bank account, balance management.
- Set up the new cash pooling
- Manage the intercompany fund transfers, intercompany loans
- Ensure the compliance of external regulation and internal policy
- Maintaining good relationships with bankers and external parties
- Ensure month end processes for Treasury activities (journals and reconciliations etc.) are properly carried out by the outsourced team to timelines.
- University Degree in Accounting/ Finance or related disciplines
- With CPA/ ACCA qualification will have an advantage
- At least 8 years treasury experiences in FX, cash flow management
- Demonstrate proficiency in spoken and written English and Chinese
- Have strong analytical skills and ability to work with strategic objectives in mind
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Hong Kong9th Floor, Nexxus Building
41 Connaught Road
Hong Kong Island +852 3653 7300