Assistant PM - Up to 38k - Insurance - 12 Months Contract
HK$30,000.00 - HK$40,000.00 / month
Kwun Tong District
14 August 2019
Protiviti are looking for skilled candidates for the following role:
Our client is a leading bank with a very strong reputation and brand within the insurance sector. With the expansion in APAC, a number of positions have opened up within the project management team.
- To support the execution of projects and programme on time, within budget and according to the agreed quality plan.
- Assist the project managers or programme managers
- Project planning
- Issues and risks monitoring
- Finance tracking
- Implementation and vendor management
- Coordinate with key stakeholders and sponsors for project meetings, updates and follow ups
- Work with project teams to integrate change management activities into the overall project plan
- Life Insurance Operations background or Underwriting experience is a must.
- Good personal organizational skills and project management experience
- Understanding of insurance organizations and value chain
- Over 2 years of solid experience in Project Management as Project Manager
- Keen interest and experience in digital is preferred
- Experience in working on large scale organization-wide reengineering projects, preferably in a financial services institution
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Protiviti is a global consulting firm that delivers deep expertise, objective insights, a tailored approach and unparalleled collaboration to help leaders confidently face the future. Through our network of more than 70 offices in over 20 countries, Protiviti and its independently owned Member Firms provide clients with consulting solutions in finance, technology, operations, data, analytics, business performance improvement, risk and internal audit. As a Protiviti consultant, you will not only work on interesting business issues with world-class companies, but you will also have access to training and networking opportunities to accelerate your expertise.
Hong Kong9th Floor, Nexxus Building
41 Connaught Road
Hong Kong Island
hk +852 3653 7300