Accounts Receivables / Credit Control - 3 month contract
Location : Tsuen Wan District
Post Date : 07 August 2017
Our clients are looking for Accounts Receivable candidates who want to join multinational companies on a contract basis. The right candidate should have experience handling settlement, invoices, billing and collection.
- Verify supporting document & prepare invoices, debit notes & credit notes
- Answer billing enquires and resolve disputes with internal & external customers
- Monitor AR aging & handle AR collection
- Handle full set of L/C
- Assist in month-end closing
- Undertake ad hoc projects as assigned
Your Skills & Experience
- Degree in Accounting, Commerce, Business or related field.
- Outstanding relevant experience in receivable/accounts payable.
- Brilliant bookkeeping experience.
- Excellent analytical skills in basic accounts payable and accounting policy.
- Detail oriented and accurate.
- Exceptional ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong Excel skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- The creative flair to help resolve client payment issues and assist in setting up payment plans.
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road,