Location : Wan Chai District
Post Date : 27 February 2017
Our Client is an award winning investment software providing fund accounting, portfolio accounting and investor servicing and transfer agency on a single platform. They are member of the FinTech 100 of top global financial services software vendors.
To meet the increasing business demands, we are recruiting a:
As a member of the team, you are the main intermediary between the client and the development team. The candidate will report to the Assistant Manager, you are in charge of providing consultancy to potential, new and existing clients of the Company's software on its modules and features. You will train and support the clients, as well as provide functional assistance to the Technicians during upgrades and other interventions.
Support product development:
- Review and analysis of Business Requirement Documents (BRD's)
- Review and analysis of the Functional Requirement Documents (FRD's)
- Gap Analysis
- Design test scripts and testing of test scripts
- Document system enhancements
- transitioning of funds/registers onto the systems
- Participate in strategic or clients driven projects
- Support the clients daily business needs ensuring a quick turnaround
- Participate in and deliver client training
- Participate to small and large projects on client site.
- 4-5 years experience within the funds industry or funds support team
- University degree in Finance/Accounting or general business with a strong accounting background
- Ability to present complex information in a clear and structured way
- Ability to work on own initiative and adhere to deadlines; be flexible and adaptable
- Customer focused with excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Business knowledge of hedge funds would be considered an advantage
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road