FP&A Manager | Retail experience is a must!
$55000 - 55000 / month
Wan Chai District
25 February 2019
Finance and accounting
Our client is a renowned US luxury retail MNC and one of the leaders in its industry. An exciting opportunity to join the leading company as a FP&A Manager to support their strategic planning.
- Report to Finance Director and supervise 2 subordinates
- Perform group budgeting & rolling forecast (APAC level)
- Analyse the findings and fluctuations on P&L and provide constructive insights on strategic planning (including tax issues, new store opening/disposals & M&A)
- Keep track on the internal control to ensure the alignment with Group policies
- Perform management reports for senior management review
- Assist in any ad-hoc tasks if necessary
- Degree holder in Accounting or Finance
- At least 5 years of experience with 2-3 years of experience gained in retail MNCs
- Good command of both written and spoken English, Chinese and Mandarin
- Strong analytical skills and a team player
- Immediately available is preferred
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Hong Kong9th Floor, Nexxus Building
41 Connaught Road
Hong Kong Island
hk +852 3653 7300