Location : Wan Chai District
Post Date : 24 February 2017
In a rapidly changing world our client is taking advantage of opportunities to make a difference from the ground up, and enjoy sustainable long term growth. If you are looking for an opening in Corporate Finance - Mergers and Acquisitions, which will expand your skill set and set your career on a growth trajectory, we want to hear from you.
Reporting to the Manager - Mergers and Acquisitions, you will provide analytical support to the broader Corporate Development team in the identification and assessment of opportunities. You will be involved in the preparation and execution of publicly listed and private treaty transactions. Your outstanding data gathering and analysing skills will be put to the test as you assist in evaluating and executing transactions, including risk analysis and risk mitigation. Tap into your formidable technical skills as you undertake financial modelling and valuation activities; participate in - and coordinate - due diligence investigations, and prepare reports and presentations for Senior Management and Director audiences.
Your Skills & Experience
- Degree in Business, Commerce, Finance or related field.
- Outstanding experience in international M&A.
- Exceptional understanding of economics, corporate finance and valuation methodologies including discounted cash flows.
- Impressive analytical, modelling and research skills, including demonstrable proficiency with Microsoft Excel.
- Brilliant interpersonal skills to deal with people from diverse backgrounds and different levels of transactional experience.
- Strong communication and relationship building skills including the ability to establish effective working relations with clients and colleagues to achieve their active cooperation.
What's on offer?
- An extraordinary opportunity to progress your career through exposure to a diverse array of projects.
- The support of a high energy and extremely talented team.
- A progressive package of benefits including ongoing professional development.
- A dynamic workplace where talent and initiative are recognised and rewarded.
- A clear career path.
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road