FIX Client On-Boarding Specialist - MNC iBank - 48k
HKD30000 - 48000 / month
Yau Tsim Mong District
6 May 2019
Protiviti are looking for skilled candidates for the following role:
Our client is an American multinational investment bank and financial services company with presence in more than 42 countries and more than 55,000 employees. They are ranked in the top 100 in the 2018 Fortune 500 list of the largest United States corporations by total revenue.
As Fn FIX client on-boarding specialist, your role will include:
- Conducting the technical implementation for new electronic trading customers via FIX protocol.
- Design, configure, test and support FIX interfaces between clients and internal/external electronic trading destinations.
- Included asset classes are Equities, Futures, Options, and FX. In addition to working with clients and vendors, the person in this role will be expected to provide creative solutions to systems and applications issues that arise.
- Interacting with external clients, vendors account managers and various trading desks to develop technology and business solutions to enable clients to connect and trade electronically.
- Translate client demand for functionality into requirement specifications to drive innovation in FIX product offering, and 2nd level production support when required.
- Experience with the FIX protocol .
- A basic understanding of TCP/IP, network infrastructure and firewall.
- Linux/Unix commands
- Fluent English
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Protiviti is a global consulting firm that delivers deep expertise, objective insights, a tailored approach and unparalleled collaboration to help leaders confidently face the future. Through our network of more than 70 offices in over 20 countries, Protiviti and its independently owned Member Firms provide clients with consulting solutions in finance, technology, operations, data, analytics, business performance improvement, risk and internal audit. As a Protiviti consultant, you will not only work on interesting business issues with world-class companies, but you will also have access to training and networking opportunities to accelerate your expertise.
Hong Kong9th Floor, Nexxus Building
41 Connaught Road
Hong Kong Island
hk +852 3653 7300