Personal Assistant, Asset Management, 30k
$30000 - 30000 / month
Yau Tsim Mong District
July 4, 2018
Banking and financial services
Our client, headquartered in Hong Kong, is a diversified global conglomerate focused on the trading and logistics of dry bulk raw materials, investment management, and strategic asset ownership. They specialise in Maritime, Resources and Asset Management.
- Support the Chairman daily schedule, meeting arrangement, travel arrangement and expanses claims
- Coordinate meetings, prepare agenda, minutes, as well as meeting and presentation materials
- General secretarial support to the team if needed
- Pro-actively manage diaries, make appointments and coordinate internal and external meetings
- Arrange the booking of conference rooms, transport, and restaurants
- Monitoring and responding to post and/or emails, prioritising correspondence and using initiative to route emails to the appropriate individuals for action
- Responding and dealing with external and internal telephone calls in a professional manner
- Organising complex travel arrangements
- Preparing documents and presentations using Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Document management including filing and archiving
- Submission of expense reimbursement claims
- 5-10 years of relevant experience
- Strong verbal and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Proven experience of providing confidential Executive support to Senior Management in Multi - National environment.
- Advance level of working knowledge of Microsoft office including Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Ability to communicate confidentially and effectively at all levels with experience of dealing with internal and external customers / clients.
- Excellent time management skills, highly organised with the ability to manage multiple tasks at one time.
- Extremely organized and detail orientated
- Effective communication skills
- Great attention to detail.
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.