Do you love a challenge? Our passion is helping candidates find rewarding jobs and assisting companies to build strong teams. If you have a passion for people, outstanding communication skills and a great work ethic, consider a career in recruitment.
Typical recruitment roles
Quality recruiters are in demand. As Hong Kong’s leading recruitment agency, we offer specialised recruitment solutions in finance, accounting, financial services and technology. Start as an entry-level recruiter and work your way through to senior management.
Personal development and training
Through ongoing learning opportunities, we ensure you have the right skills for the job and the opportunity to progress. From our extensive onboarding training, you’ll progress through the various stages of becoming a recruitment consultant, including operational knowledge to help new consultants meet and exceed activity metrics and performance standards.
We are passionate about ongoing training to help you succeed. Robert Half employees have complimentary access to an eLearning platform. We also partner with the Centre for Creative Leadership to provide executive-level training for leaders and actively support you to attend industry-specific conferences and seminars relevant to your role and department.
Myths about recruitment
- Recruiters are only out for the money.
- Money is a by-product of success. For recruiters, success means building strong relationships to find the right person for the right job.
- They don’t know my market; they’re just sales people.
- Our recruitment team are industry experts – they’ve built specific knowledge of markets, key industry legislation, regulations, challenges and risks.
- It just isn’t very interesting work.
- Recruitment isn’t just another desk job. Enjoy the diversity of getting out, meeting clients and candidates, and attending events.
- There’s not much scope for development.
- We support growth. If you're a strong performer, there are good promotion prospects and clear pathways to the top.
- I won’t be using my education / degree.
- Having a degree isn't a pre-requisite for being a great recruitment consultant, but it does add value.
- The non-financial benefits aren’t great.
- There are a wide range of benefits – from the wellness programs and ongoing training support, to the attractive leave entitlements.
Be a part of Robert Half
Our people are important to us. So we’ve built a positive, inclusive work environment designed to progress your career. Our aim is to help you feel valued, fulfilled and proud to be a part of Robert Half.